Subscribe to our blog to stay up-to-date.
Improve How You Manage Your Information
Wed May 24, 2023 | Base Technologies
If you suddenly heard news of a workflow solution that could conceivably save your organization thousands of dollars in just one year, would you want to hear more? Fortunately for your organization, a solution not only exists, but it's also well within your reach.
First, the Problem
According to statistics compiled by International Data Corporation, many organizations are wasting thousands of hours searching for, analyzing, recreating, managing, and storing their documents.
How much time did one or more of your employees spend in the last week searching for information? Did any documents go missing? Were they finally located, or did someone have to recreate them? Sound familiar? According to IDC, you're not alone.
- Searching for information or documents consumes 10% of the time needed for all business process.
- Despite efforts to go paperless, 95% of all business information is still on paper.
- Knowledge workers print an average of 45 sheets of paper daily.
- Emailing makes sharing information more difficult—55% of documents contained in emails are accessible only by the recipient.
All of this searching, recreating, and managing of paper documents adds up to some serious money. Estimates are that employees spend an average of 8.8 hours each week just looking for information. For an organization with 20 employees at $20 an hour, that's $3,520 every week. We bet you could find a better use for that money.
With Document Management Solutions from BASE Technologies, you can find out how to manage your documents better to streamline workflows and improve productivity.
- Improve routing to make documents easily available to those who need them.
- Provide anytime/anywhere access to the documents your employees need to get work done faster.
- Improve collaboration.
- Improve security to keep sensitive information away from unauthorized users.
- Save money through improved printing practices.
To learn more ways Document Solutions from Base Technologies can help your organization manage information more efficiently, contact us to get started today!