Learning More about Digitizing Records
Digitizing records is one of the latest trends for businesses! If you're considering a backup plan in case of a fire, flood, or if you are worried about losing paper based records, here are some links to teach you more about digital records and how it works.
In today's digital world, companies don’t just need to handle physical documents. They also need to capture, distribute and save documents electronically.
BASE Technologies offers a selection of document scanners to help businesses stay efficient and competitive. Whether you're in Hartford, Bridgeport, Stamford or New Haven, with our devices, you’ll be able to scan and route images quickly while retaining the details of your hard copies.View the Scanning Overview View the Scan-Optics Case Study
Our scan packages for Kyocera MFPs offer IT solutions for organizations of all sizes.
From reliable basic-scanning solutions to comprehensive workflows, BASE has your business covered.
Our Scan Simple package provides your team with 2 hours of Network Support and allows you to scan directly from your MFP to your workstation. It also includes:
- Output to PDF, TIFF, JPEG, and optional text searchable (OCR) PDF.
- Folder browsing at MFP panel to select scan destination with the ability to name files prior to scanning.
- Integrates with Outlook, DropBox*, Google Drive*, MS OneDrive*, and other cloud destinations. (*Synced Folder)
Our Scan Deluxe package provides your team with all the benefits of our Scan Pro package, with the addition of 6 network support hours and:
- Convert documents to Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Word Perfect formats for editing.
- Utilize 1D Barcodes for routing, splitting, and file naming.
- Integrates with Active Directory (Home Directories, User Email, etc.) and user Proximity Cards.
- Connect to a database via ODBC or Document Management with XML sync to hot/watch folders.
Our Scan Pro package provides your team with 3 hours of Network Support in addition to:
- Store scans in Server/Shared Directories, FTP Site, or SharePoint.
- Create and implement workflows for small departments or entire organizations.
- Output documents as encrypted, image or text searchable (OCR) PDF, PDF/A, CSV, Text or TIFF.
- Browse or search folders directly from the panel of your MFP.
- Blank page removal, Scan & Print, split by page number/file size, Bates stamping, multi-destination job routing.
Our Scan Premier package provides your team with all the benefits of Scan Pro and Scan Deluxe, with the addition of 10 network support hours and:
- Automatic Form Recognition extracts data for batch scanning, routing, and processing (Zonal OCR).
- 2D Barcode (QR Codes and PDF 417) detection for data extraction.
- Data Validation on the panel for visual verification of extracted information prior to processing documents.