We want to meet you! Send in your resume today!
Join our growing team in some of the liveliest markets and desirable areas of the country! We’re looking for high-energy individuals with outstanding interpersonal skills to sell the world-class line of Kyocera copiers and laser printers in an assigned territory. Our products include the latest in networked and stand-alone digital document solutions in both color and black and white, network laser printers, IT solutions, fax and copiers. We also sell the latest in electronic scanning and filing products that will meet all our client’s needs.
As a BASE Technologies Sales Representative, working for a top Kyocera Authorized Sales Agency, you’ll be backed by the world-class resources, products, and IT solutions of Kyocera. We’ll support your career growth with ongoing sales training, qualified leads, a protected territory, advanced sales tools, and an attractive compensation package designed to reward you for your initiative.
We want to hear from you if you have the following qualifications:
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Strong closing and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and attitude
- Self-starter and outgoing
- Prior sales experience preferred, but not required
- 4-year degree preferred, but not required
If you have the drive to succeed and are looking for an entry-level sales position or for a new technology sales opportunity, we have the right job that will exceed your expectations. Income potential is unlimited and we offer a competitive benefits package!
BASE Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Here’s a question for the ages: What makes a career truly great? Great pay, certainly. Great benefits, to be sure. But what about the intangibles? The things that make you anticipate every single day. For us, it’s the love of brilliant ideas. Of technology so astounding it reroutes the course of history. And it’s the genuine desire to share our knowledge, products and IT solutions with customers across the world so they can thrive. This is what we experience at our company. And this is what you can have in your career. Just choose your path and go for it!
Territory Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Promotes/sells/secures our organization's products and services through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrates products and services to existing and potential customers, assisting them in selecting those best suited for their needs
- Becomes an expert in Print Management, Document Management, and Solutions in our industry
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with prospective customers in an assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for our organization
- Makes outbound calls and site visits
- Develops effective written proposals/quotations to prospective customers
- Maintains current relationships and newly generated business on a monthly basis
- Participates in trade shows and conventions, marketing events and networking events
- Meets sales goals and objectives assigned
- Prepares and updates sales status reports that include: activity, follow-up, and prospecting
- Communicates new service and product releases/information to all potential customers and current customers with a targeted market plan
- Develops and maintains product knowledge and sales materials
Territory Account Manager Requirements:
- Valid Driver's License
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet fixed deadlines and manage under pressure
- Able to build and deliver presentations
- Comprehensive computer application skills - Data Entry Skills, Microsoft / PowerPoint / Open Office
- Customer-focused and able to uncover needs
- Attention to detail
- High level of determination
- Team focused
- Time Management Skills
Territory Account Manager Benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- 401k and profit share
- Industry-leading commission plan
High school or equivalent
Sales: 2 years
Required license or certification: